Our deadline for funding applications is May 15:
The PSFA board has suspended the October grand application deadline, so all requests for funding for the 2017-2018 school year need to be received in May.
With the exception of small grants (see below) applications will not be considered at any other time in the year. Public School Funding Alliance is a funding organization, and is not responsible for the administration and content of any of the programs it funds.
Streamlined process for recurring grants:
PSFA provides a streamlined process to apply for funding for programs or materials that have remained the same and been funded by PSFA for 3 years or more.
The streamlined process no longer requires an application. In order to apply for funding, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org that provides the following:
- Project title
- Grant applicant
- Contact person and contact information
- School at which the program or materials will be implemented
- Grade level
- Dates for project
- Brief description of project or materials
- Budget for project and total amount of funding requested, and amount of funding that was granted for the previous year.
- Detail any changes in the project (for example, amount of time spent, grade levels reached, or other information) that you are planning for next year, and explain any variance between what was allocated for your project this year and what was actually spent.
- Certification that the principal at the relevant school has approved the request for funding
Small Grants Program: At any time during the school year a Methow Valley public school teacher can request, more informally than via the normal PSFA application process, funds for projects or materials costing up to $200 by sending the following information in an email to email@example.com:
Contact person and contact information
School at which the program or materials will be implemented
Dates for project
Budget for project and total amount of funding requested
What other sources of funding for this program or materials have you explored?
Certification that the principal at the relevant school has approved the request
Small grant requests will be quickly evaluated by the PSFA board and funded based on merit and available funds.
Some of the programs
funded by Public School Funding Alliance require new personnel positions.
Download our Guidelines for
Contracting with Personnel.
Each funding recipient must complete a Funding Award Evaluation Form and submit it electronically to Public School Funding Alliance each year by June 15. Download the
Award Evaluation Form